Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Hari Raya with Strobes and friends!

Its been a while since I met with my very very good friend Suhaimi and wife. So we decided to go Hari Raya visiting to his house. As usual, we had a good chat and of course, when an aspiring photographer meets with a seasoned photographer, there is always something to talk about. I have always wanted to try strobing and great!!! Suhaimi gave me the chance to try it. So with the combination of Suhaimi + Strobes + Soft box + Umbrella  = ME learning new stuff! Tnx Suhaimi for guiding! Here are the photos!

First time meeting.. Nabil Irsyad... Your Baba and Mama.. Baba Mama.. Nabil Irsysad.. =)



Nabil Irsyad in Baba Suhaimi's arms.. Oo0oooo....



Photos of Suhaimi and wifey Hidayah. Hope you like the photos Suhaimi.




Here is all of us wit Nabil Irsyad... =)




I love the mood of this photo! The 3 of them look good together.





No comments:

Post a Comment