Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Salam Aidilfitri

I would like to take this opportunity to wish Salam Aidilfitri to all my friends.. Maaf Zahir dan Batin. This year will be the first year that I will celebrating Aidilfitri with my wife and son. I am truly blessed to be granted by Allah a beautiful family. It feels great to be a family man.  I wish I could describe in words the awesomeness of going out with Nabil and wifey. Haaha! While Nabil became the centre of attraction, collecting alot of duit raya(Hang Bao) , the father and mother struggles with a big bag of diapers, milk and everything else. Hahaha!

 Lastly, to all, I sincerely apologise for all the wrong doings and mistake that I had done intentionally or not. May we start with a fresh note. Amin! Enjoy your Hari Raya Aidilfitri everyone! Chao!





No comments:

Post a Comment