Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 26, 2011

School No More...!!!

A few days ago, my sister-in-law graduated from Nanyang Polytechnic with a Diploma in Chemical and Pharmaceutical Technology. I think. Congratulation!! Yo Sis-in-law! Better get a job soon. You got to buy presents for your nephew. These are a few photos that I snap! The rest is with my sis-in-law at her FB profile.
Its GRADUATION DAY!!!


Speech by the Guest of Honour

Sis-in-law queuing up for her Certificate


 It is all about Family.. The parents.. and Big Sister. Big Brother was working so he was not able to come. I am sure everyone in the family wishes her Congratulation and job well done.





 The friends.. Some of them atleast.


LASTLY~
My wife who graduated a year ago took out her gown and wanted to share the limelight! Hahahaha!!!! OK OK Congrats to the both of you.

5 comments:

  1. LOL. wanneh bought the grad gown isit! heheh. tumpang gumbireeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAhaha!!! Yalor! HAHHAA! Siap da gosok lagik..

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice!!!!! feel like printing the pics.. ahha.. weeeee :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello anonymous.. hus tat?! U wan to print find me.. I do e proper printing.. professionally done..

    ReplyDelete
  5. haahha... who me? the girl who appeared alot in the above pics..HAHA..

    ReplyDelete