Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 25, 2011

THE ONE WHERE PPL STARE..

Decided to do some experimental photography at Orchard Rd. Just a short outing with Fauzly and me. We attracted quite a few stares from the busy commuters. Hahaha! Heck! Photography Isn't A Crime! I had an idea in my head trying to make it happen. So I played with very slow shutter speed with slightly higher aperture value. Didn't bring a tripod with me though. Hahaha. Out of the many shots taken, only a few turn out well. Here are some of them.





And while I editted it to be in Black and White as requested by Fauzly, I do have one in colour. I prefer this shot in colour. Haha! Each to his preferences. 


And so we then head for dinner at Lucky Plaza, Ayam Bakar Ojolali. NICE.... Fyza, Fauzly's Gf came too. And... Haha! Took a few photos of them together.


 THE END!


No comments:

Post a Comment